NPH Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning was formed in 2006 and specialises in providing advice and solutions to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
Our quality and experienced plumbers and heating engineers are committed to providing quality workmanship and can guarantee your service will be finished to the highest standard. We pride ourselves on not being tied to specific manufacturers and providing unbiased product information as our main concern is delivering the most appropriate service, which will give you the performance and longevity you need.
On all projects we ensure we fully understand your needs and objectives whilst ensuring we are conscious of your budget and time constraints to ensure we always deliver and execute projects on time and budget whilst providing minimum disruption to your home or working environment.
We are committed to employing the highest calibre of engineers and ensuring they are constantly up to date with changing regulations, new technologies and environmental impacts and encourage you to use us a sounding board to discuss your needs.
Our knowledge and expertise has meant we have a proven reputation and a satisfied client base. To read some reviews from some our recent clients please click here.
For information visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk
Delivering a quality service is key to our success, which is why we believe in employing professional tradesman. Each of our staff not only hold at least one nationally recognised qualification within the plumbing and heating industry they hold a passion and enthusiasm for their profession.
Our commitment to quality and the health and safety of our clients and staff means we are:
- Members of Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE) the UK's professional and technical body for all plumbing and heating professionals
- Gas Safe Approved Installers - All our installers are fully qualified
- Refcom F Gas Approved Installers - to cover all your air conditioning needs
- Mitsubishi Ecodan Approved Installers - to cover all your renewal energy needs
- Undertake in-house training to ensure our engineers are up to date with changing regulations and developments
- All our engineers carry identifIcation at all times to ensure your safety. If you are unsure about the identity of your engineer then please call us